It is important to choose a machine that is both comfortable and suitable for your needs if you are just starting out in the sewing industry. And Singer 7469Q sewing machine is such a sewing machine, thanks to its unique features that will definitely meet your needs.
Singer 7469Q is one of the most popular sewing machines, and it’s not surprising why so many people are singing praises about this machine. The best thing we like about Singer 7469Q is that it guarantees high quality—every single seam you stitch out of it will be clean, even, and precise at any speed.
It doesn’t matter whether you are an ambitious fashion designer, passionate seamstress, or just starting to sew tops and dresses for your family – this sewing machine is a great choice. You won’t be dealing with the frustration that comes with slow work because Singer 7469Q has something to offer for sewers of every level of expertise!
The machine comes with accessories that can be used to achieve the best results, such as an automatic needle threader, a programmable needle up-and-down feature, a top drop-in bobbin system, an extendable table, 13 different needle positions, a user-friendly manual, and other attributes that are expected from a quilting machine.
What We Like About
- It is durable and can be used almost anywhere.
- The machine has advanced functions and a few automatic features that will enable you to stitch the quilt more quickly and comfortably.
- There are 98 different stitch patterns included in the machine.
- Easy-to-follow manual and quick reference stitch book are available
- The touchpad is easy to use and navigate, allowing the users to access the 98 utility, decorative, and quilting stitches right at their fingertips.
- The extendable table in the sewing machine greatly benefits professionals who are handling large fabric projects.
- The stitch length and width are both adjustable, so this machine works well with many different types of fabric.
- Singer 7469Q Confidence is an ideal teaching machine and suitable for both teachers and fashion design students.
What We Don’t Like
- The thread tension setting might be lower than many customers expect.
- Sometimes the backstitch works correctly, and sometimes it doesn’t.
We believe that the Singer 7469Q Confidence quilter will please home quilters of all skill levels, thanks to its versatile features:
The Singer 7469Q sewing machine includes 98 different stitch patterns that will help you sew and quilt uniquely and creatively.
13 Different Needle Positions
Its 13 needle position option allows you to use the guides on your presser foot and adjust the position of the sewing machine needle, letting you sew your stitches exactly where you want them.
Twin Needle Control
Twin needle sewing creates two parallel rows of stitching, adding a decorative touch to any project. With the electronic twin needle control, stitches are automatically adjusted for twin needle sewing in a snap. With one touch, the electronic twin needle controls will adjust the stitches.
This extension table is used to sew large fabrics easily. It is useful when sewing quilts, large curtains, and other items with larger sizes. Its size is bigger compared to normal extension tables.
Drop-In Bobbin System
The drop-in bobbin system eliminates the frequency to monitor your thread supply.
Programmable Needle Up/Down
This feature will allow quilters to know when the patchwork has been completed.
Adjustable Length and Width
This sewing machine has an adjustable length/width mechanism that allows added versatility.
Extra-High Presser Foot
Extra-high presser foot helps you sew through multiple layers of fabrics easily and effortlessly.
Automatic Needle Threader
Singer 7469Q comes with an automatic needle threader which basically decreases your chances of eye strain if you have difficulty in threading a needle. This feature is very useful, especially for beginners.
The LED lights aid the quilter when quilting in low-light conditions.
This feature is useful for button sewing, stippling, and other tasks.
What Fabric Can You Sew With Singer 7469Q?
- Natural fibers/cotton-linen-wool
- Fine fabrics/silk-satin-taffeta/velvet
- Synthetic fabrics/blends-rayon-polyester
- Extra thick fabrics or multiple layers
What Fabric Is Not Ideal to Sew With?
- Reptile skin