The Singer 4432 is a lightweight sewing machine with a standard-sized construction that makes it ideal for home use. The body and sewing area are both metal-plated, making this machine very sturdy so you can be sure that it will last you through many years of service. This is, without question, one of the best value-for-money machines currently available, in our opinion.
It’s easy to see why this Singer 4432 sewing machines gain more popularity among users every year – primarily because they offer high-quality performance at extremely affordable prices. The Singer 4432 HD sewing machine is a fairly basic mechanical model, which means that there are no fancy features and extras to get confused about, but this also means that you can get sewing up a storm straight out of the box.
Other than its excellent price, this machine has plenty of other great features to recommend it too. Not only does it boast a powerful motor that can run at speeds up to 1100 stitches per minute, but its 32 stitch functions will allow you to create even the most complicated patterns with ease.
This Singer 4432 sewing machine is a true workhorse because it comes with a strong motor, which allows for faster speeds up to 1,100 stitches per minute. The Singer 4432’s motor is 60% more powerful than the average’s (such as the Brother LS2125.), providing you more power to sew thicker and heavier materials such as leather, denim, and canvas. (But when sewing heavy materials, or any other material, make sure you use a sharp needle that is suitable for the job)
Unlike other high-end sewing machine models, this Singer 4432 is a mechanical sewing machine equipped with dials, knobs, and switches that can be used to adjust the settings. And this type of machine might be preferred by older sewers who are more familiar with the controls. It also has a 6mm adjustable stitch width that allows you to create bolder, more attractive decorative stitches.
All in all, this is a sewing machine that’s as equally suited to beginners and seasoned seamstress. This is also a good choice if you have a large family or friends group with crafty members who are constantly asking for your help, all thanks to its versatility and sturdiness.
What We Like About
- You can change the stitch length and width (6mm max.) with the flick of a switch.
- You have three options for needle position (inserting zips, cording, and topstitching), which gives you more control over your projects. You can easily change the needle position to suit individual projects such as edge stitching, piping, and inserting zippers.
- Fast 1100 spm sewing speed and 32 built-in stitches
- This machine can be used with twin needles
- It has a drop feed system that is useful to pull (“feed”) the fabric through the machine in discrete steps, in-between stitches, allowing you to manually move the fabric under the needle.
- It allows you to access hard-to-reach areas easily like sleeves, collars, and hems, thanks to its free arm feature.
- The top drop-in bobbins make threading the bobbin easier and allow you to know when to refill your bobbin before it runs out.
- The adjustable presser foot pressure above the needle allows you to sew many kinds of fabrics, from lightweight sheers, knit, and cotton to heavy-duty faux fur, canvas, and leather.
What We Don’t like
- The LED light could be brighter.
- The fast sewing speed is a double-edged sword because it might lead to crooked stitches, especially with beginners.
- The gray exterior lacks aesthetic
Heavy-Duty Frame and Construction
Singer 4432 sewing machine has a stainless steel bedplate for effortless glide and a sturdy metal interior frame that ensures all mechanisms are in alignment. The durability and sturdiness allow the model to sew heavyweight fabrics with no hitch.
The heavy-duty frame of the Singer 4432 sewing machine provides rigid support that ensures a stable balance. It also increases the machine’s overall weight and helps to keep it in its place while sewing at top speed.
32 Built-in Stitches
The Singer 4432 sewing machine has 32 built-in stitch options, including 6 basic stitches for construction and mending, 7 stretch stitches designed to move with your fabric, 18 decorative stitches that allow you to add special details to any project.
One-Step Automated Buttonhole
With this feature, you can make as many buttonholes as you like in one step.
Extra-High Sewing Speed
The Singer 4432 sewing machine comes with an ultra-fast sewing speed of 1100 spm, which allows you to finish your project with ease in less time.
Adjustable Presser Foot
This Singer 4432 model is equipped with an adjustable presser foot that allows you to control the amount of pressure being applied to your fabric while sewing without the need for a screwdriver.
The free arm feature allows you to access all hard-to-reach areas of your projects.
Automatic Tension System
The automatic tension system of Singer 4432 allows you to adjust the tension, thus ensures a stable stitch quality.
An LED light has been installed to illuminate the workspace, which allows you to see all of your projects and sewing spaces clearly.
Automatic Threading System
This heavy-duty sewing machine has a built-in needle threader that will automatically thread your sewing machine. So, if you are new to sewing, then this machine will certainly make your life easier. The instructions for threading your machine are printed on the machine for easy access.
Drop-in Bobbin Systems
The top-loading drop-in bobbins make threading the bobbin easier and allow you to know when to refill your bobbin before it runs out. The clear cover makes it easy to monitor the supply of bobbin thread.
You will also receive a number of accessories as well as an instruction manual, and a stitch guide. This sewing machine arrives with lots of useful accessories includes: All-purpose foot; Zipper foot; Buttonhole foot; Button sewing foot; Edge/Quilting guide; Needle pack; Bobbins; Thread spool caps; L-Screwdriver; Seam ripper/Lintbrush; Foot control, Power cord, and more.