Juki HZL-LB5100 is a computerized sewing machine that comes with an array of impressive features that are sure to make your upcoming projects easy. It is an affordable intermediate sewing machine comparable in quality and performance to some industrial machines.
The Juki HZL-LB5100 offers 100 built-in stitch options, while the maximum sewing speed is 700 stitches per minute, which can prove extremely useful for people who like to sew at a fast pace.
The whole sewing machine is simple in design—the Juki HZL-LB5100 computerized sewing machine almost entirely in white with blue accents on the front. Although most of the exterior is made from plastic, the needle plate is made out of stainless steel.
You can adjust the stitch length and width to 5mm and 7mm for additional flexibility, respectively. The machine’s lightweight design (the machine weighs only 12.3 pounds) facilitates smooth operation and allows you to carry it along on various work sites or even at home if needed.
It also features an automatic needle threader, so you don’t have to strain your eyes to find the needle eyehole. A drop-in bobbin makes it easy to replace thread, while a built-in automatic bobbin winder saves you time and effort.
Furthermore, this machine comes outfitted with accessories such as a seam ripper, lint brush, 6 presser feet, spool stand, push stick, 4 bobbins, and other similar items. While some of these accessories are more than just novelties (i.e., the seam ripper), they can nonetheless prove extremely useful if used correctly.
The machine even features an easy-start function, which allows you to quickly go through the thicker fabric, demonstrating the machine’s versatility. So you don’t have to limit the number or types of projects.
What We Like About
- It’s easy to use and convenient computerized sewing machine, and you have everything at your fingertips. It produces high-quality stitches.
- This machine is a great choice if you are looking for a machine that has a gentle learning curve.
- You can automate the most difficult aspects, such as threading your machine. All you have to do is select your options with the LCD screen.
- This machine makes it easy to make a quilt, sew a skirt, or hem a dress.
- Both beginners and professionals were impressed by how easy it was to set up the Juki sewing machines. After plugging it in, select your desired stitch and choose the length and width of the stitch before you start threading the Bobbin.
- You can begin your projects within minutes of unboxing the Juki model. The set-up process won’t intimidate anyone who is just starting.
- Juki includes an extensive instruction manual to help users get started.
- You can refer to the chart printed on the machine to change the stitch type and then enter the number on the LCD screen.
- This sewing machine can sew on both lightweight and heavyweight fabrics, which is not always true for such an affordable sewing machine.
- It weighs only 12.3 lbs, and this makes it portable. It can be carried in a small bag or your trunk, so it is easy to transport.
- Because of its size and weight, it is a great choice for people with limited space. You won’t find it taking up too much space on your crafting table.
- The Juki HZL-LB5100 runs smoothly, and there are no errors or bumps.
What We Don’t Like
- It does not have a handle, but unlike other machines, it can be lifted without the use of a second pair.
- Unfortunately, the Juki HZL-LB5100 runs quite loud. It’s a smart idea to continue shopping if you’re looking for a quiet model that won’t wake your house up when you’re working on a night project.
- Bobbin thread tangling and snagging occurred sometimes.
- Weight: 12.3 lbs
- Dimensions: 16 x 11.75 x 7 inches
- Stitches: 100 built-in stitches (8 straight stitches, 3 zigzag stitches, 3 buttonholes)
- Max. stitch length: 5mm
- Max. stitch width: 7mm
- Left/right needle position: Yes
- Max. sewing speed: 700 spm
- Standard Zig-Zag Feet
- Applique / Satin stitch Foot
- Blind Stitch Presser Foot (Blind Hem).
- Zipper Foot.
- Buttonhole Presser Foot.
- Overcasting Presser Foot
- Seam Ripper
- Lint Brush
- Caps for spools (large and small).
- Spool Stand
- Multi-Function Tool for Screwdrivers
- Additional Spool Pin
- Spool Pin Felt
- Pack of three (3) Needles
- Bobbins (4)
- Power Cord
- Foot Control
- Hard Case
- Instructional Video DVD.
100 Built-In Stitches
This Juki HZL-LB5100 computerized sewing machine arrives with 100 stitches, so you can make a perfect choice for any occasion. These stitches include basic stitches, zig-zag, stretch stitches, and buttonhole stitches.
The sewing machine has built-in lighting so that you can see your work and spot any errors without the need for an additional sewing lamp. The LED light is located above the needle plate, providing precise focus where you need it.
This Juki HZL-LB5100 electronic sewing machine is easy to use. It comes with a large LCD screen so you can view the selected stitch on the LCD screen, along with its width and length. Other settings like sewing speed can be controlled by a few buttons so you can start your project in a matter of minutes.
Automated Needle Threader
The Juki HZL-LB5100 is a self-threading sewing machine, which makes it the perfect tool for those who have experienced the difficulties of threading a small needle with a small thread. This process is completed by the machine with minimal input from you so that you can concentrate on the important part, sewing!
7-Point Feed Dog System
This machine is capable of handling a wide range of fabrics, from light to heavyweight, thanks to its 7-point feed dog system, which, along with the drop-feed system, allows users to experiment with quiltmaking and other tasks that are impossible on other machines.
All Juki sewing machines come with a five-year warranty for mechanical problems, two years for electrical malfunctions, and a 90-day guarantee for any adjustments or material defects. This warranty does not cover needles, loopers, or knife blades, as well as bulbs, lamps, belts, and lamps.