The EverSewn Sparrow 20 computerized sewing machine is designed for ambitious sewers and crafters. The EverSewn Sparrow 20 features a fast sewing speed of 850 spm and 80 built-in stitch options that include 6 one-step buttonhole styles, 14 utility stitches, 1 darning stitch, 49 decorative stitches, and 10 quilting stitches.
You can control the stitching process using the practical start/stop function without having to use the foot pedal. The EverSewn Sparrow 20 is also easy to handle due to its small dimensions of 17″ W x 8″ D x 12″ H inches. Weighs only 13.5 lbs, this sewing machine is easy to move from one place to another. Thanks to its small size, you can easily store it even in tight spaces around your home or workspace.
The LED display of this sewing machine provides a clear view of stitch settings so that you can create perfect stitches and patterns effortlessly. The bright LED light allows you to clearly see the tiny details of your project.
Another thing that sets this sewing machine apart from others is its slide speed control, which is located on the top of the machine, allowing you to adjust the speed with the flick of a switch.
Eversewn Sparrow 20 comes with a free arm that allows you to reach corners and seams that are difficult to get to while working with other machines. Also, the needle position up/down function lets you specify the needle position at the end of a row, which would be great to stitch corners.
The automatic needle threader is a huge plus point for novice seamstresses, letting them get the job done quickly without compromising quality.
The adjustable sewing speed of up to 850 spm is a good choice for giving yourself more time to concentrate on the creative aspects of sewing. This will also allow you to do multiple projects with different thread types without worrying about slowing down your rhythm. The maximum stitch width is 7 mm, and the length is 4.5 mm.
What We Like About
- A fast sewing speed of 850 spm allows you to finish your work quickly and easily.
- 80 versatile built-in stitches for basic sewing, embroidering, and quilting
- The sturdy and durable frame ensures stable operating and quality even stitches
- Adjustable stitch length and width for accessing any kind of fabrics
- The needle up/down positioning and the free arm allow you to sew hard-to-reach areas with ease.
What We Don’t Like
- The thread cutter is manual control
- The maximum stitch length is 4.5 mm only, while other sewing machines come with an adjustable stitch length up to 5 mm.
- Free arm length: 163 mm
- Max. stitching speed: 850spm
- Upper thread tension control
- Manual thread cutter
- Start and stop button
- LED Light
- Needle up and down positioning
- Twin needle capability
- 2 step presser foot lift
- Electronic foot control
- Stitch options: 80, including 6 one-step buttonholes, 14 utility stitches including stretch stitches, 1 darning stitch, 49 decorative stitches, and 10 quilting stitches
- Maximum stitch width: 7 mm
- Maximum stitch length: 4.5 mm
- Bobbin winder
- 7 presser feet
- Zig zag foot (on machine)
- Zipper foot
- Sliding buttonhole foot
- Overlock foot
- Blind hem foot
- Applique foot
- Button sewing foot
- Large spool cap
- Small spool cap
- Spool felt
- Spool pin
- L shaped screwdriver
- Right seam guide
- Brush and seam ripper
- Needle set
- Spool Pin
- Dust cover